Saturday, 19 October 2013

The message I received from God in a vision

Mon, Oct 7, 2013

When night falls, and the stars become clearer, the pain of the day sinks deep in the skin, and that of the heart, sinks deep down to the spirit, then I cry out to God for restoration, then He stretches His hand over to my soul and demands; "Why are you so down, my son? Arise! Be strengthened, my beloved, I AM here!"

Then I feel the pains, like a cloth blown by the winds, leave me. I see my troubles walk away like a man weary of the worthless hard works of the day. Then I look up to the Lord and say; "You, O Lord, are indeed my strength and my Comforter. Rejoice, O my soul! Praise The Lord, O my spirit"

Then I look around, and I see nothing but an ocean of God's True mercy. I see His Spirit in favour of The Truth, testifying to the works of His hand in the oceans and out of the oceans, in the earth and out in the spaces above and around.

He testifies even when there is no one to testify of His glory. He works through all creation - creation with and without breath. For all the oceans , rivers and the rocks, testify to His death. Mountains, hills and the heavens - the clouds and the lights in the void, testify to His resurrection and ascension. The plants and the still waters, testify about His Truthful Word. All of these, night and day, give glory to the Majestic God of our Lord and Christ in heaven.








------
This is the message I received from the Lord on the 7th of October 2013 in a vision. And told me on the 19th to Blog it like with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment